The Greater Metro DC Show can be found on terrestrial radio stations WFED 1500 AM and WWFD 820 AM, as well as iTunes and SmartCEO.
- Broadcasting Nationally, Tuesdays 7pm – 8pm (EST):
- WMCJ 1460AM Cullman, AL
- WGCH 1490AM Stamford-Norwalk, CT - www.wgch.com
- KVBR 1340AM Brainerd, MN – www.brainerdradio.net
- KBNN 750AM Lebanon, MO
- WDXI 1310AM Jackson, MS
- KSCR 1320AM Eugene-Springfield, OR – www.1320inforadio.com
- WLFP 1550AM Pittsburg, PA
- WDXL 1490AM Lexington TN
- WGOC 1320AM Johnson City-Kingsport-Bristol, TN
- KXIQ 1180 Memphis, TN – www.kxiqradio.com
- ***Plus www.tunein.com and www.businesstalkradio.net
Executive Leaders Radio with Hosts Herb Cohen, ELR and Peter Schwartz, Vistage conducts "elite interviews" of prominent CEOs, CFOs, and Presidents focusing on "what makes people tick."
The ten to twenty-five minute on-air interviews are really informal POSITIVE conversations. Guests may be asked about their background education, influences, mentors and early career experiences, asked about their business, what they do and who they serve. They may be asked about opportunities ahead, challenges they have faced or their senior management team. Interests outside of work, personal turning points and family sacrifices capture the unique human aspect behind these prominent leaders.
All of these questions are designed to help our audience learn “what it takes to succeed.”
These visionary companies lend their support to make Executive Leaders Radio a reality. Each one is a leader in their own field, and many of them are run by former guests of the show.